A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annie Fils-Aime:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annie Fils-Aime is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fils-Aime graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fils-Aime has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annie Melissa Fils-Aime MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Annie M. Fils-Aime practice?
- Dr. Annie Fils-Aime has 2 office locations.
Dr. Annie Fils-Aime practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hewlett, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.