A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annie Fils-Aime:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annie Fils-Aime is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fils-Aime graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fils-Aime has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fils-Aime accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Annie M. Fils-Aime practice?
Dr. Annie Fils-Aime practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hewlett, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.