Dr. Annie Fils-Aime MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

October 17th, 2016
great doctor! so attentive and nice; really listened to me. professionalglad I ignored the bad review

June 8th, 2016
No compassion at all
Dr.Fils-Aime has absolutely no compassion! So rude, obnoxious and unprofessional. As if she does her visits for free!!! She is in the wrong field! I feel bad because everyone else is so nice, friendly and professional! You must see Dr. Latner (who is beyond amazing) and Dr. Rubin (who loves to tell jokes). So sad that no one has put her in her place!

June 8th, 2016
Worst doctor I've ever had. Treated me with disrespect and openly looked down upon me for my sexual history.

April 14th, 2016
Horrible! Very unprofessional. Did not introduce herself when she walked into the room. Asked me what am I here for as if she didn't know. As I asked her a question about birth control options she stated "she doesn't have time to explain all the options". She is extremely rude and blunt, horrible patient experience I will NEVER GO BACK TO THIS OFFICE.

April 8th, 2016
Cold bedside manner
I tried to give this doctor the benefit of the doubt and went back to her 3 times and all the time it's the same thing. She is rude, unkind, uncaring. She did a pap and didn't prepare me for the tool she used and when I cried out she said if I'm old enough to have sex that shouldn't hurt! :0 ... I think she is nice to her own kind. She's never been nice to me EVER and I'm leaving because of it

October 1st, 2015
Unprofessional
My first visit with Dr. Fils-Aime she had a student tag along in the room with her which I didn't mind at all. However I noticed she forgot that I was a live patient and didnt ask me if I had any questions and promptly left the room. The student was more attentive than her. I didn't hold it against her that day, she did seem busy. But.. On Next occasion when Dr. Fils-Aime was explaining a diagnosis ,which I asked her to clarify so I could Better understand, her tone changed and paused before giving me a prompt answer like she felt I was dumb for asking such a question. I never saw her again after that. I Can handle cold bed side manner but a dr should Never make a patient feel uncomfortable and belittled. She is arrogant and unprofessional. And like most offices there's a long wait however not worth it....

January 12th, 2015
Do not go to her !!
Let me start by saying she's the most uncaring ob I've came across! She delivered my son and she did everything in such a rush.. She didn't let me husband cut the umbilical cord and she gave me an unnecessary episiotomy

December 31st, 2013
Insensitive and rough doctor. Not satisfying and didn't say a word to relax me after a painful and rough exam on my postpartum visit. Ended the visit by saying "I will let u get dressed" and walked out the door.

October 1st, 2013
RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, RACIST, ARROGANT
She doesn't have bedside manner and treats her patients like they're idiots. She will bully you. She insisted that she gave me a referral to see another doctor when in fact it never happened! Then became belligerent when I differed with her. God forbid if you ask her any questions. You will get a nasty attitude and treated like a number. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this cold woman. She obviously brings her personal issues to the workplace. Patients deserve to get treated right!

March 9th, 2013
she came recommended by a friend, i was a bit skeptical after reading the previous reviews; but was very pleasantly surprised. she was warm and engaging; took her time to explain my problem, and i left with a plan of action. i will be sticking with her, glad i didnt listen to the reviews posted here!!!!

July 26th, 2012
Dr. Fils-Aime is sarcastic and insensitive. I kept giving her the benefit of the doubt. So I kept going to her but I've had enough of her sarcasm. Of the six or seven times I've been to see her, she smiled only ONCE and that was probably because I was with my husband. Her bedside manners offend. She should show more empathy towards the patient's fears and concerns.

July 25th, 2012
Alynch
I had my first abnormal Pap recently which was followed by a colpo that came back CIN2. I was confused and terrified. Dr Fils-Aime sat with me and explained everything from start to finished, and took time to answer every single question I had without making me feel silly or rushed. I had my LEEP done today, and was very nervous, but Dr. Fils-Aime and her nurses were comforting and encouraging. She allowed me to relax listen to my ipod, and asked me if I wanted to know what was going on. She talked me through what was happening, and reminded me that I was doing well. She treated me with a great deal of care and compassion. I am so grateful for this, and for the fact that I feel I have found an OBGYN in Brooklyn that I can trust and be at ease with.