A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annie Harrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annie Harrington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrington graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Harrington has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annie Rhea Harrington MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Annie R. Harrington practice?
- Dr. Annie Harrington has 1 office location.
Dr. Annie Harrington practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists and Anaheim Pulmonologists.