A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annie Hovsepian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annie Hovsepian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hovsepian graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Hovsepian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annie Hovsepian MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annie Hovsepian practice?
- Dr. Annie Hovsepian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Annie Hovsepian practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, CA.
See Oakland Internists.