Dr. Annie Jackson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2011
bad service
if you call within business hrs, you still get the recording like its closed. a patient has to wait at least an hr or close to it just to see her and then it takes awhile once you go back for her to come in. she charges 100 per visit to spend 10mins or less talking with you. not happy with her services at all!!!!

August 17th, 2010
I have always liked Dr. Jackson. She treated my brother for MS as well as myself for chiari malformation. However, in spring of 09 I began having terrible problems with her office staff. These problems included leaving on hold for over 20 minutes, not returning my calls, holding paperwork (long term disability (for over 6 months and when it was turned in there were repeated mistakes)) and charging for medical records and then not giving them all. I wrote a letter explaining my problems to Dr. Jackson and it was ignored. Although I did not get approved for long term disability for my neurological condition, I would have gotten it for pregnancy, however since my paperwork was held so long by her office, it was too late for me to do anything about it, so her office made me lose a lot of money. The waiting time is also terrible, I have spent an hour and longer waiting for an appointment. The average waiting time is over 40 minutes for each appointment. She is a good doctor but the problems with her office staff aren't worth me going back to her. Also, since she ignored my letter and did not try to get in touch with me, I assumed that she no longer cared and did not want to continue being my neurologist. Unless I eventually get an apology and an explanation, I will not go back.

May 10th, 2010
Poor Service
Dr. Jackson is not professional on how she interacts with her patient. She did not know what she was doing. when it came time to refer a patient to another doctor it was a yr later. We were informed from the neurosurgion that she could have done what he is going to do so that we could get our lives back. I can assure you that we will not see her again if we need to see someone we would go out of county. I will make sure that people know the experince that we had with her and I assure you it was not good. She kind of just washed her hands with us and charged us a lot of money for the little service that she provided. If I were the insurance company I would be asking for my money back. The quallity of service was very, very, very poor. i hope she can sleep at night with providing poor service.

December 13th, 2009
She is a great and caring Doctor