2.5

Horrible "doctor" show details Horrible "doctor"
Jul 27th, 2016

Annie Lincoln is a cold uncaring woman. She made faces at me as I explained the issues I was dealing with and was very judgemental. She did not care what I had to say and she was quick to diagnose me with a disorder that is completely different that what I've been told my whole life by multiple doctors. I felt like she was simply trying to sell me certain drugs for her own benefit and she was very defensive when I tried to talk about other options that my therapist had suggested that I try. She is a quack and I left her office feeling truly defeated. She is simply a crook and only cares about her own personal gain.

Aug 7th, 2015

Honestly I think she is a quack. She didn't listen to my complaints and came up with her own suggestions disregarding my own. She was rude and was not personable at all. I would never suggest her to anyone.

Jul 16th, 2015

I would avoid her. She doesn't know all of the medications out there. I was released from a psychiatric hospital and was highly recommended to stay on the medications that stabilized me and dr. Lincoln wrote me scripts to change them all up. I will never go back to her again.