A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annie Philip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annie Philip is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annie Philip, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Philip graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Philip has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annie J Philip MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Annie J. Philip practice?
- Dr. Annie Philip has 1 office location.
Dr. Annie Philip practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.