Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Annie Shu
Dr. Annie Shu, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Arcadia, CA, with another office in Arcadia, CA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shu is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, Foothill Presbyterian Hospital - Morris L Johnston Memorial and St Francis Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Annie Shu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Annie Shu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arcadia, CA.
Dr. Michael Chu
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Arcadia, CA 0.01 mi35
Dr. Lakshmanan Sathyavagiswaran
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Pathology
Arcadia, CA 0.01 mi46
Dr. Guy Natale
Arcadia, CA 0.01 mi36