A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annie Sinnott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annie Sinnott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinnott
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Sinnott Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinnott graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Sinnott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annie Marie Sinnott DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annie M. Sinnott practice?
- Dr. Annie Sinnott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Annie Sinnott practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsport, PA.
See Columbus Emergency Physicians and Columbus Family Physicians.