Dr. Annie Tan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Annie Tan?

Laproscopic, radical hysterectomy

Posted on September 9th, 2017

Pre-surgery, Dr Tan was very kind, patient, attentive and explained the procedure in detail. She answered all of my questions and made me feel very comfortable with the surgery and what to expect. Post surgery, her demeanor was completely the opposite. She was standoffish and didn't really seem to have the time to answer any questions. At my second appointment, post surgery when I told her all of the pain I was in and that I was not able to enjoy sex with my husband because of the pain, she told me that I shouldn't "ruin my marriage by not having sex with my husband" and that basically it was all in my head. That my body had healed and that basically it was mind over matter. I have told her each appt that something feel wrong and I am concerned and she told me it's just from the complexity of the surgery. I was just seen by my regular dr who found hematuria and referred me to a urologist. She said it is most likely due to my surgery. Really wish Dr Tan would have listened to me months ago.

Posted on August 8th, 2016

Best Dr. I have encountered in my lifetime, and I am old.

Dr Tan

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Dr Tan is an awesome doctor, a sweet lady, professional in every sense. I absolutely adore her!

Posted on August 15th, 2017