A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annie Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Select Specialty Hospital Scottsdale
- Scttsdle Health Osb
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annie Thomas MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Annie Thomas practice?
- Dr. Annie Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Annie Thomas practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.