Dr. Annie Williams MD Patient Reviews

March 30th, 2015
Earnest. Don't mind explaining. Warm personallity

January 1st, 2015
Excellent Doctor
One of the best doctors I have ever seen. Most women dread their annual appointments, however, with Dr. Williams there is 0 stress. She has a wonderful personality and makes you feel totally at ease.

March 11th, 2013
I would not recommend her to any one I know!!!!!! I was pregnant with my first baby and was having a lot of bleeding in my first trimester. Was diagnosed by the emergency room having a sub chorionic hematoma. I was devastated and very worried and about my baby and myself. I asked when she would be scheduling me for an ultrasound and she told me she wasn't until 20 weeks. I was shocked...she didn't request the ultrasound from the hospital either. She told me I was worrying over nothing and I needed to stop crying. I cried through the whole internal exam. I wanted her no where near me! She was very harsh!!!! Then my husband accidentally kicked me in the stomach while on the couch during the weekend I went to the er then as well and was told to follow up with my ob on Monday. She was not willing to work me in bc I was in the process of leaving her practice. After switching, Come to find out I had accreta which is high risk and needs a csection! I almost died from loss of blood after!

March 13th, 2012
Dr. Williams is a fantastic OB
Dr. Williams is really an awesome OB doctor. She's funny and caring and down to earth. She sometimes reminds me of my Mom, but she always tells me like it is when it comes to explaining symptoms and makes sure that she goes over all of my test results with me. I'm currently 6 months pregnant, and I'm so happy that I came to her. If I have more babies, I will definitely come back to her. You can tell she really cares about her patients. You can see pictures of the kids she delivered all over the office and I've actually had to reschedule an appointment because she left the office to be with someone in labor. She's the greatest! Love you Dr. Annie!

October 10th, 2011
I've never had any MD as good as Dr. Williams!
She is so knowledgeable and kind! She and her staff are always willing to listen and find information for you - they're polite and go the extra mile for you. I had some non-lady problem health problems and she even referred me to great MDs! She really knows what she's talking about and she's still humble enough to tell you when she doesn't (she even talked to the MD she referred me to BEFORE my appointment to fully explain my situation and to get some answers to some of my questions before I could get to his office). I've read reviews on some other sites that seem like absolute LIES - saying horrible things about her and her staff and that has never been the case for me. Sometimes people don't like to hear the truth about their health or don't want to follow policies and face reality, and I would tell those people - go find someone to tell you what you want to hear. If you want a doctor that will be honest with you and help you through difficult decisions, go see Dr. Williams - you won't regret it!

December 14th, 2009
The Best OB/GYN Ever
Dr. Annie Williams delivered by first child via c-section. She isn't just a doctor, she is like a mother. She truly cares for her patients. She doesn't just rely on her medical background but she is also prayerful regarding how she treats each of her patients. Her staff is wonderful. I have always gotten the best care in her office and have never had to wait too long. Unfortunately, I don't have the same insurance that I had when I had my first child. So, I'm just waiting for her to get in the network because I wouldn't want to be under any other OB/GYN's care.A VERY SATISFIED PATIENT