A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annie Woon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annie Woon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annie Woon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woon graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Woon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annie P Woon MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Annie P. Woon practice?
- Dr. Annie Woon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Annie Woon practices Anesthesiology near Danvers, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Cambridge, MA.
See Danvers Anesthesiologists.