Dr. Annika Abrahamson Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Annika Abrahamson?

Posted on February 21st, 2011

Annika is a sweetheart! I've had many doctors that I've felt like haven't listened, and have pushed me aside like another patient...but she always remembers important details about me, health wise and personal. She's genuinely caring, I absolutely love her!

Wonderful doc who takes a personal interest in her patients

Posted on September 17th, 2010

Dr. Abrahamson is the kind of doctor that you'll want to see for the rest of your life. She listens to what you say, not just hears through one ear and lets it escape through the other. Not only will she listen, but she will patiently sit and listen to you no matter how long you need to explain whatever it is that you're visiting for. She is very knowledgeable and if she needs to refer you to a specialist, she'll recommend several she knows and trusts and help you decide. She takes prescribing medicines seriously. She'll only Rx meds that she is pretty sure will work. She'll also take the time to look up various interactions with other meds you're taking and she'll sit with you and show you the possible interactions. She'll go through the various possible side-effects and give an honest opinion of whether or not you should be worried about them. Sr. Abrahamson is careful with prescribing addictive pain medications. She won't just drop a bottle of Vicodin or Oxycontin on a patient with pain issues. She worked with me to find a balance of pain relief medications that targeted my specific pain and a balance that I could be as functional as possible, instead of just letting Oxycontin turn my brain off for a while.She also won't give up on diagnosing a patients problem no matter how difficult it seems to be. In my particular case, it took near a year and a half of various doctors, specialists and tests before it was found that I have a condition that, if it was simply ignored and treated with pain pills, could quite possibly have crippled me from the waist down. I know I've just wrote quite a bit, but I can't say enough good about Dr. Abrahamson. I trust her with both my life and my wife's (who is also her patient,) If you are looking for a primary care family doctor, you'll want to put Dr. Annika Abrahamson at the top of your list.

The Very Best

Posted on December 3rd, 2009

Dr. Abrahamson is the very best physician with whom I've interacted in my 63 years of life!!! She listens to me, hears what I say and makes sure we're on the same page, offers genuine/ caring/and professional comments, and ensures that you get the best care possible. She has me getting tests, check-ups, and taking needed medications where other doctors have failed for years -- all because I know she really cares about me and my health. And she doesn't just prescribe pills, we explore options and made a decision together. I have recommended her to four different people and all feel the same way I do.

A Dr. That cares

Posted on October 28th, 2009

Dr. A makes you feel like you are the most important person in the world while you are in her office. She takes the time to actually listen to you and then takes that information to discuss with you (not tell you) what your next step or options are. I have referred my wife as well as best friend to her and each have made her their primary care Dr.

Very caring up & coming young lady doctor...

Posted on April 8th, 2009

I was unable to see my normal primary care physican due to scheduling conflicts and was worked into Dr Abrahamson's appointments. She is young (maybe that's because I'm 61!) but is very caring and takes the time to find out exactly your needs. She offers a good second opionion and pointed out some options that I had never considered before. I had always seen the same doc & Dr. Abrahamson provided that "independent" obsersation that we all need sometime but don't realize it. If anyone is looking to establish a family physician connection Dr Abrahamsom might just be what you're looking for...

Posted on March 30th, 2016