A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annika Ridlehoover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annika Ridlehoover is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annika Ridlehoover, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Diaper Rash
- Eye Infections
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridlehoover graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Ridlehoover has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ridlehoover accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Annika Ridlehoover practice?
Dr. Annika Ridlehoover practices Pediatrics near Neenah, WI.
See Neenah Pediatricians.