A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annika Ridlehoover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annika Ridlehoover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annika Ridlehoover, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Diaper Rash
- Eye Infections
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridlehoover graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ridlehoover has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annika Ridlehoover MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Annika Ridlehoover practice?
- Dr. Annika Ridlehoover has 1 office location.
Dr. Annika Ridlehoover practices Pediatrics near Neenah, WI.
See Neenah Pediatricians.