Dr. Annika Ridlehoover Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Annika Ridlehoover?

Parent of Patient

Posted on August 31st, 2014

My daughter is now 6 months old and she has been seeing Dr. Ridlehoover since the day after she was born. Dr. Ridlehoover is very patient and kind. She seems genuinely interested in the well - being of her patients. As a first time parent I was very worried about finding a good doctor for my little Peanut and I could not be happier with Dr. Ridlehoover. She is very gentle with my baby and willing to answer any and all questions with no judgment and clear, simple answers. She is even a good sport because I always seem to remember a new question after the exam when she is on her way out the door and she is happy to come back in the room and answer my questions without trying to rush me out the door. I would not hesitate to recommend her as a pediatrician. I look forward to bringing my daughter to her for many years to come.

Posted on July 18th, 2017