A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annlouise Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annlouise Higgins, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Higgins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Med CtrJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
- Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annlouise Maria Higgins MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Annlouise M. Higgins practice?
- Dr. Annlouise Higgins has 1 office location.
Dr. Annlouise Higgins practices Anesthesiology near Montclair, NJ.
See Montclair Anesthesiologists.