A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annmarie Ledley-Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annmarie Ledley-Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annmarie Ledley-Lewis, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledley-Lewis graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ledley-Lewis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annmarie Marie M Ledley-Lewis DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Annmarie M. Ledley-Lewis practice?
- Dr. Annmarie Ledley-Lewis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Annmarie Ledley-Lewis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bonham, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, TX and Kaufman, TX.
See Bonham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.