A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annmarie Liapakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annmarie Liapakis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annmarie Liapakis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Liapakis graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Liapakis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- James J Peters Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annmarie Liapakis MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Annmarie Liapakis practice?
- Dr. Annmarie Liapakis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Annmarie Liapakis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Gastroenterologists.