A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annmarie Liapakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annmarie Liapakis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liapakis
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liapakis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annmarie Liapakis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Liapakis graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Liapakis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- James J Peters Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annmarie Liapakis MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Annmarie Liapakis practice?
- Dr. Annmarie Liapakis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Annmarie Liapakis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Gastroenterologists.