A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annmarie Mazzocchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annmarie Mazzocchi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annmarie Mazzocchi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzocchi graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mazzocchi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Women's Hospital of Greensboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annmarie Mazzocchi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annmarie Mazzocchi practice?
- Dr. Annmarie Mazzocchi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Annmarie Mazzocchi practices Family Medicine near King, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, NC and Winston Salem, NC.
See King Primary Care Doctors.