inactive

Annmarie Mazzocchi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 6th, 2016
Awesome
I hated when she left her practice in Greensboro. The "children" that took over where horrible. Dr. Mazzochi was always so caring and didn't make me diagnose myself. Did research and gave me prompt referrals when needed. Also worked me in anytime I had an urgent issue. Her staff would even check up on me whenbreferred out.

October 18th, 2015
Doctor abandonment
Dr.Mazzochi is the worst kind of doctor. She was my Dr. for 12yrs. then for no apparent reason she refused to talk to me and asked me to leave her practice. I was shocked and hurt by her actions. My family went though alot of stress because of this. If she needed help she should have reached out. She a coward. She should never be allowed to practice medicine against.

March 25th, 2013
An unbelievably caring health provider
I have been Dr. Mazzocchi's patient for 23 years. My daughter was her patient, and when my elderly mother moved here in her mid-80's, Dr. Mazzocchi was her caregiver also. Throughout all of these years, with many, many interactions, I have always found Dr. Mazzocchi to be very caring, spending as much time with me as necessary. She is always very empathetic with whatever was going on with me or my family members. She is always very realistic, clear in her thoughts and ways of explaining things, In my 66 years, she is the best doctor I have ever had.

September 11th, 2012
lost patient from Pioneer at Danbury
Not since Dr. Carl Beavers passed have I been able to find a doctor as wonderful and caring as Dr. Anne! The staff at Pioneer now are cold and unconcerned about their patients and only care about doing what they have to do to keep you quiet. My mother is an alzheimers patient and was taken to several doctors before Dr. Anne and was finally diagnosed by her! We knew there was a huge problem but needed confirmation and she gave us that, now we are lost without her! We are in the final stages of the disease and to the point of driving an hour so she can see us and mom through to the end of this horrible disease that has taken our mom away from us mind wise....at least Dr. Anne helped the family cope and put us in touch with the hospice and palliative care group we need at this point....we all miss you and want you back in Stokes County! You are one in a million and needed here! PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!!!

August 23rd, 2012
Best Doctor Ever
She has been my doctor for 15 years, I have nothing but excellent things to say about her.

November 22nd, 2011
Dr. Mazzocchi is the best!!!! I miss her terribly!!!! and love her more!!!!

March 13th, 2011
My experience with Dr, Mazzocchi was great. She was very caring and very patient. I never minded waiting because when she came to me, it was always in a caring manner. She always took the time to listen. I miss her at Family Medicine & wish she would come back. I have never meant anyone as caring as she was.

November 1st, 2010
These ratings are based on the last few appointments I had with Dr. Mazzocchi. She changed practices and then stopped practicing in Greensboro. She is an excellent doctor and I hope she is, in fact, practicing in Stokes Co., as another review suggests. I am considering driving there to consult her again. Yes, an hour drive!

July 20th, 2010
she's the best. I miss her. Never had a better doctor. She cares.

April 12th, 2010
She goes through the motions but is really very impatient. Seems disorganized and harried. Best if you are first appointment AM or right after lunch. Always a long wait otherwise. Staff is of poor quality, unprofessional, rude and make many errors, incapable of getting messages straight, so any communication with doctor outside of exam is hopeless. Has recently shut down practice so this may be moot. Just up and left one day without warning and no one to cover her patients. Unreal.

March 9th, 2010
The best!
Excellent person and physician. In my opinion, she was a victim of the medical conglomerates that ruled her practice as well as incompetent staffing at times. She didn't have the support staff or assistance to manage the office or patients and in the end we all suffer by losing her. My best wishes to her and hopes she may return in the future with an office that runs smoothly and supports her.

January 20th, 2010
Dr. Mazzocchi
I am not a physician but I thought she was thorough and competent most of the time. She is more than likeable and one forms an immediate bond. Wait t ...