Dr. Annmarie Mcdonald MD Patient Reviews

no change

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 14th, 2015
Extremely unprofessional service
I only gave them 1 star because that is the lowest rating option. I had severe lower abdomen pain and was crying of pain. Called her rockaway blvd office to see if I can see her and they asked me to go at 11. I go a little before 11 and find an office packed with patients. I asked the girl who gave me the appointment if I can go immediately and she says no. I tell her I am in so much pain. She says she would ask the doctor but ignores my request. A few minutes later I check if she asked the doc and she picks up the phone and asks her. The doc says no. The doc asks if I came early, the receptionist says no and there is people who came earlier and hangs up the phone. I ask the girl how much time I have to wait , she says I have 5 patients before me. I ask why did you ask me to come now then...she tries to make up an excuse that she tried to find a slot on me on their busy schedule. She sees me in pain and tears and asks if U can go home and come back an hour later!!! That was the most provocative statement. Extremely unprofessional. I had to leave and rushed to urgent md where they suspected it was my appendix. I went to the hospital and had a surgery that same night. I am switching to a more professional doc.