A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annmarie Padilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annmarie Padilla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annmarie Padilla, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Padilla graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Padilla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annmarie Padilla MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annmarie Padilla practice?
- Dr. Annmarie Padilla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Annmarie Padilla practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Gilbert Primary Care Doctors.