Family Physicians

2730 S Val Vista Dr
Ste 187
Gilbert, AZ 85295
480-324-0300
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  no diagnosis  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2013

I was running late. 5 min. And a staff member called my cell while I was in line waiting to be checked in. I was very surprised because my previouse appointment I waited an hour to be seen. I swore i'd switch offices but needed to be seen asap and they did get me in the next day. However, I left with a prescription that would only bandaid my condition. I was told to take the prescription and see how it goes. No assurance as to why I was having my symptoms or suggestions on further testing to determine what is actually going on with my body. So I'm dissapointed that things were kinda just left up to me to do my own research regarding my symptoms and how to go about actually getting a diagnosis. I realize it wont happen in 1 visit but at least dont release your patients without a treatment plan.

|  25 years  |  show details
by The Rods on Jul 19th, 2013

Our family has been with Dr. Padilla for almost 25 years. She listens to your concerns and goes out of her way to give you her best care. She has after hour appointments and always follows up to see if you are doing better. Hope she stays in Gilbert for many more years!

|  show details
Feb 18th, 2009

Dr. Padilla is very professional and easy to talk to. I now have most of my family seeing her. I have had her as my primary doctor for over 15 years.

|  Just Did Not Care!  |  show details
by Tennisluvr3211 on Feb 4th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Dr Padilla and her staff treated me as if I was a bother. -Doctor or PA did not return my call when I specifically asked -Staff that called on her behalf were uneducated and could not answer my question nor did they try to find the answer -My symptoms are still the same but advised my disability that I was able to return to work (without consulting me first) I am now seeking another doctor for a 2nd opinion on my condition. I have wasted a lot of time, pain and frustration. I will transfer all of my results to someone who cares. I wish I would have known this before.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Dr. Padilla listens  |  show details
by katybok on Mar 20th, 2007 on kudzu.com

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Padilla for many years and she has always been kind and caring and takes time to listen.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com