Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Jun 25th, 2016

Dr is empathetic, very thorough and knowledgeable. Talented physician answers questions.

no diagnosis show details no diagnosis
Sep 23rd, 2013

I was running late. 5 min. And a staff member called my cell while I was in line waiting to be checked in. I was very surprised because my previouse appointment I waited an hour to be seen. I swore i'd switch offices but needed to be seen asap and they did get me in the next day. However, I left with a prescription that would only bandaid my condition. I was told to take the prescription and see how it goes. No assurance as to why I was having my symptoms or suggestions on further testing to determine what is actually going on with my body. So I'm dissapointed that things were kinda just left up to me to do my own research regarding my symptoms and how to go about actually getting a diagnosis. I realize it wont happen in 1 visit but at least dont release your patients without a treatment plan.

25 years show details 25 years
by The Rods on Jul 19th, 2013

Our family has been with Dr. Padilla for almost 25 years. She listens to your concerns and goes out of her way to give you her best care. She has after hour appointments and always follows up to see if you are doing better. Hope she stays in Gilbert for many more years!

Feb 18th, 2009

Dr. Padilla is very professional and easy to talk to. I now have most of my family seeing her. I have had her as my primary doctor for over 15 years.