Dr. Annmarie Padilla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Annmarie Padilla?

August 25th, 2017

Incompetent, unprofessional and disrespectful

It took me 3 months to get my annual appointment with Dr. Padilla. I’ve been seeing her for over three years and she is the most unfriendly doctor I’ve ever had. The appointment was so rushed that I didn’t have an opportunity to discuss some main concerns I wanted to address. One of the things I did ask for was that my prescriptions be filled through mail order pharmacy as I do every single year. Dr. Padilla screwed up one prescription by only giving me a 45 day supply with 1 refill (I paid two co-pays for half a prescription). She has refused to correct the quantity of medication and make sure I have one year of refills. Her reason for not filling my prescription is due to a negative conversation we had a few days after my appointment. When they called back with my lab results, I explained that the UTI I had wasn’t getting better with the low dosage antibiotic she prescribed. Her response to my concern was so appallingly disrespectful and unprofessional that I lost all trust in her and Desert View Family Medicine. During this conversation I told her I’d be finding a new family doctor as her inability to listen and her lack of aptitude as a doctor is completely unacceptable. I am an IT business owner who doesn’t have time to visit doctor after doctor to get the healthcare I need. The fact I waited 3 months and have not had my health concerns listened to or resolved during my annual appointment is unacceptable. Gilbert AZ is in desperate need of good, caring, professional doctors.

June 20th, 2017

Incompetent and unprofessional

I’ve been seeing Dr. Ann Marie Padilla for about three years. I just experienced a situation today where the response from the doctor was so appalling and unprofessional that I’ve lost all trust in her and Desert View Family Medicine. The physician’s assistant did a lazy job of documenting my concerns – I wasn’t feeling better after taking antibiotics for 3 days. Dr. Padilla’s response was so out of context and rude that I had to ask the gal to repeat it twice.

June 25th, 2016

Dr is empathetic, very thorough and knowledgeable. Talented physician answers questions.

September 24th, 2013

no diagnosis

I was running late. 5 min. And a staff member called my cell while I was in line waiting to be checked in. I was very surprised because my previouse appointment I waited an hour to be seen. I swore i'd switch offices but needed to be seen asap and they did get me in the next day. However, I left with a prescription that would only bandaid my condition. I was told to take the prescription and see how it goes. No assurance as to why I was having my symptoms or suggestions on further testing to determine what is actually going on with my body. So I'm dissapointed that things were kinda just left up to me to do my own research regarding my symptoms and how to go about actually getting a diagnosis. I realize it wont happen in 1 visit but at least dont release your patients without a treatment plan.

July 20th, 2013

25 years

Our family has been with Dr. Padilla for almost 25 years. She listens to your concerns and goes out of her way to give you her best care. She has after hour appointments and always follows up to see if you are doing better. Hope she stays in Gilbert for many more years!

February 18th, 2009

Dr. Padilla is very professional and easy to talk to. I now have most of my family seeing her. I have had her as my primary doctor for over 15 years.

July 31st, 2017