A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annmarie Zimmermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annmarie Zimmermann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annmarie Zimmermann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmermann graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Zimmermann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Olean General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Family Medical Modular Complex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annmarie Marie Zimmermann MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annmarie M. Zimmermann practice?
- Dr. Annmarie Zimmermann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Annmarie Zimmermann practices Family Medicine near Olean, NY.
See Olean Primary Care Doctors.