A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annmarie Zimmermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annmarie Zimmermann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimmermann
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zimmermann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annmarie Zimmermann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmermann graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zimmermann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Olean General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Family Medical Modular Complex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annmarie Zimmermann MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annmarie Zimmermann practice?
- Dr. Annmarie Zimmermann has 1 office location.
Dr. Annmarie Zimmermann practices Family Medicine near Olean, NY.
See Olean Family Physicians.