A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annmarie Zimmermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annmarie Zimmermann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annmarie Zimmermann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmermann graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Zimmermann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Olean General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Family Medical Modular Complex
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zimmermann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Annmarie M. Zimmermann practice?
Dr. Annmarie Zimmermann practices Family Medicine near Olean, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cuba, NY and Houghton, NY.
See Olean Family Physicians.