A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annu Maratukulam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annu Maratukulam, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Maratukulam graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Maratukulam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annu Dominic Maratukulam MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Annu D. Maratukulam practice?
- Dr. Annu Maratukulam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Annu Maratukulam practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Physiatrists.