Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

May 25th, 2015

Dr. Mohan is an excellent doctor. She is knowledgeable and she listens when I tell her things. There is sometimes a wait, but this is because Dr. Mohan is genuinely interested in her patients and takes the time to really look into their medical situation.

by DB on Oct 10th, 2014

I recommended my best friend and many others to Annu Mohan, MD. She is a very intelligent well spoken lady and yet she is so approachable, truly a combo that means everything to me. She is a special doctor. The powers to be, need to understand, WE NEED MORE DOCTORS LIKE HER. The office is alway clean and the staff has always taken care of me and my needs. I have all the trust in Keri as I have seen her several times too. I Highly recommend Rosewood Health Care MT. Pleasant MI

Great show details Great
by Harold & Jan on Sep 30th, 2014

When our previous Dr moved, a lab technician suggested that my husband and I go to Dr. Mohan. That was the best advice we ever had about a doctor. Dr. Mohan cares about her patients and actually listens to their concerns. Her office staff is second to none. Highly recommended!

Awesome! show details Awesome!
by SB on Jul 2nd, 2014

She's been my Dr. for 9 years and I hope to have her for another 90! She takes the time to REALLY listen to you, not just hear you. She never makes you feel like she's in a hurry to be somewhere else. She was elemental in my MS diagnosis and after 30 years of hearing it was all in my head...She believed me! What an awesome thing to happen! She did everything possible to support me and hold my hand through out the entire testing process and I will never be able to thank her enough. SB

by CHRISTY ONSTOTT on May 28th, 2014

I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR. MOHAN FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND CANNOT IMAGINE SEEING ANYONE ELSE UNLESS SHE REFERS ME TO SOMEONE. I HAVE NEVER FEALT SO TAKEN CARE OF IN ALL OF MY LIFE> SHE IS THE VERY BEST!

by Jesie on Jan 9th, 2014

I am a recent college graduate and have had Dr. Mohan as my primary care physician since I started school eight years ago. The courteous staff, relaxing clinic atmosphere, very knowledgeable staff and physician, and the willingness to work with payments drew me to Rosewood healthcare, but what really made me stay was the bedside manner. Dr. Mohan is very knowledgeable and takes the time to share that knowledge with you. I have always left the clinic feeling more at ease and more able to handle whatever illness I had at the time. Her willingness to work with solutions of healing is excellent! She knows I prefer holistic medicines over pills, shots, or synthetic options. In this, she had always worked with me. She is one of the only doctors I have had (and I have had a few) who takes the time to ask about my family, work, and overall life at every appointment. I have recommended her and will continue to recommend her as a Dr. for anyone in Mt. Pleasant.

RN show details RN
Dec 23rd, 2013

Dr. Mohan is the best doctor. I do not know the reason there was a negative comment. I would NOT skip this doctor. I have been seeing her for over prob. 5 years. She is has a great "bedside" manner! Dr. Mohan takes her time with each patient and is highly knowledgeable in the medical field. Her diagnosis' are accurate and she will investigate or research a diagnosis until she finds the right treatment! Her staff are courteous and go out of their way to help you. I have recommended her to my family and friends. As a nurse, I have worked with many doctors and she is definitely outstanding. Keep up the excellent work, Dr Mohan!! DA

Nov 20th, 2012

Dr Mohan is THE best doctor in town.Thank you for being always available for us.

Just so so show details Just so so
Jul 31st, 2012

She seems like a competent enough doctor but I am looking for a new one. She somewhat explained her thoughts on the problem I was having but just brushed off most of everything. If you are looking for a top notch doc I would skip this office. One plus note, the receptionists and nurses are very friendly and helpful and you can get an appointment rather quickly.

Dec 3rd, 2011

I have yet to meet a better doctor.