Dr. Annu Mohan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 21st, 2016
Dr. Annu Mohan is the best!
Dr. Mohan is by far the best family physician I have ever had. I now bring my daughter to her. Very caring, listens, explains things very well, and very patient. Dr. Mohan is a wonderful Doctor!

April 13th, 2016
I can not say enough good things about Dr. Mohan and her staff. She is, by far, the best doctor that I have ever had. Prior to Dr. Mohan, my primary care physician with whom I was a patient of for over 10 years suddenly dropped me stating my lack of insurance when "Obamacare" went into effect. I called Dr. Mohan's office to see if they accepted new patients and without hesitation, they welcomed me with open arms. I never feel rushed through any of my appointments. She listens to me and works with me on finding the best treatment methods. Dr. Mohan is courteous, kind and compassionate.

April 2nd, 2016
Looking for a Doctor, she's the one!
Dr. Mohan has been my doctor for eight years or so. I have MS, so finding a doctor that will work with you can be difficult. Dr. Mohan is that Doctor. She is a compassionate and knowledgable.. Dr. Mohan takes time and listen's to you at each visit. I have the upmost respect for her as a person and as a Doctor. As my Doctor, her and I discuss my health problems and come up with the best way to treat me. I respect and admire her so much that she is not only my Doctor but my mothers as well..

March 15th, 2016
Med Refused
This is a clinic that does what it is designed to do. It takes care of your basic everyday physical, cold, etc. Then will refer you if need be. I do feel I am listened to, but only to a certain point, then you cave at thee expense of your body taking the hit, via reaction to a med she wanted me on, and then I had to tell her to put in my chart that I refused the medicine! Period!

February 26th, 2016
Dr. Mohan...Dr. Amazing!
I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Mohan and her staff! Dr. Mohan is knowledgeable, kind and listens. She will get to the bottom of your issue and discuss a clear course of action. Her genuine compassion shows through her quality of care!

November 1st, 2015
BEST DOCTOR EVER!
Dr. Mohan is amazing! You can tell she knows what she's doing and the whole staff is so respectful. I actually look forward to visiting her! A+++++

October 22nd, 2015
Starting with the staff they are very polite and seem excited to work with Dr mohan. Dr Mohan has been very through in my exams she has kinda a special glow of wanting to help and heal people. Dr Mohan explains and answers all questions. All around I give more then five stars and Dr Mohan I thank you very much for getting my life back on the right tract thanks again

June 26th, 2015
Kind and Caring
I am so fortunate to have found Dr. Mohan. It is always difficult to find a doctor when one moves to a new area, and I was lucky to choose this doctor at Rosewood Health Care. Dr. Mohan takes time with her patients, a valuable quality in medicine these days. She listens to whatever problems I may be having so that she can provide the most accurate diagnosis. She also remembers any issues you may be having so on your future visits you are not a stranger, but someone she can recall by name and she will ask how her suggested treatment had worked. She truly cares. The staff is equally helpful and friendly.

June 2nd, 2015
Recommended doctor in Mount Pleasant, MI
Dr. Mohan has a terrific demeanor as a listener. She takes time to hear what I say. She is reasonable when it comes to patient requests.

May 25th, 2015
Dr. Mohan is an excellent doctor. She is knowledgeable and she listens when I tell her things. There is sometimes a wait, but this is because Dr. Mohan is genuinely interested in her patients and takes the time to really look into their medical situation.

October 10th, 2014
I recommended my best friend and many others to Annu Mohan, MD. She is a very intelligent well spoken lady and yet she is so approachable, truly a combo that means everything to me. She is a special doctor. The powers to be, need to understand, WE NEED MORE DOCTORS LIKE HER. The office is alway clean and the staff has always taken care of me and my needs. I have all the trust in Keri as I have seen her several times too. I Highly recommend Rosewood Health Care MT. Pleasant MI

September 30th, 2014
Great
When our previous Dr moved, a lab technician suggested that my husband and I go to Dr. Mohan. That was the best advice we ever had about a doctor. Dr. Mohan cares about her patients and actually listens to their concerns. Her office staff is second to none. Highly recommended!