Dr. Annu Navani MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2017
Fantastic Doctor!
Occasional staff issues aside, Dr Navani is fantastic! She has a wonderful bedside manner, answers all of my questions, and listens to my concerns and worked with me to come up with a treatment plan that worked. After trying epidural injections, I wanted a permanent solutions that did not require medications. Dr. Navani did a bone marrow procedure on me that uses my own stem cells to help regenerate my injured discs. 3 months later I had 100% relief and I'm back to my active lifestyle. I highly recommend Dr. Navani!

March 15th, 2017
I feel better!
I came to Dr Navani in a lot of pain. She understood and listened. After two appointments I still feel pain but it's much better.

March 6th, 2017
Great experience!
I was referred to Dr. Navani for pain management after my rotator cuff surgery several years ago. She and the staff were attentive and responsive to my situation. Since then, I have become a runner again. I am active daily and have run several half-marathons and numerous shorter distance races. I started to have some lower back pain as I trained for these. She helped me to discover that I developed a bulging disc in my lower back. I mention this because we derived a treatment strategy to coincide with my training schedule. The TPI injections at first to allow me the freedom to run pain free for several months. Over time, we decided to perform a PRP injection to the affected area. Since the PRP I still have some lower back pain at times, but it absolutely manageable. Great experience and very responsive to all of my questions.

August 23rd, 2016
Worst doctor
This doctor is really only in it for money, only been Able to see her a few time always pushed off on her PAs. Never listens to how bad mypain is and most of the time she dont even know why im there dosent remember my injuries or even bothers to look it up.I wasted so much time with this doctor to the point where I feel stuck. Please think twice about seeing her as your doctor.

February 10th, 2015
I quit going to see the Dr.
Didn't listen well. Spent more time typing than paying attention to me. Many visits were handed off to a nurse. Actually allowed a Physician assistant to give me her first ever hip injection. She was always pushing me to go to her clinic for injections and more. I left her and found a doctor that actually paid attention to me.

August 17th, 2013
Poor care
Lost medical records. Sent letters which were never received. Miss diagnosis. Not open to discussing your input. I am a RN so no a thing or 2. Go somewhere else. Her office staff can be rude and not helpful. Great doc's out there just not her.

June 13th, 2013
Money Grubbing Dr
This team is trained to get you into as many of their treatments as possible. Most are cash only. Its obvious these Drs, (Navani) is trying to make as much money as possible on any patient. Go ANYWHERE else, Shes just a money grubber.

September 19th, 2012
Not worth the time and money, find another pain dr.
She is in it only for money and that is ALL.

June 30th, 2012
Need to get a grip on running a better office staff

June 10th, 2010
Will highly recommend her
I have suffering from low back pain for years. Despite seeing several physicians, spine doctors and surgeons I got nowhere. Dr. Navani worked with me to get the right physical exercises and therapy after the epidural shots took effect. I now have a life. My entire family treats with her. I would recommend her to anybody. The staff there are very friendly too.JH

June 10th, 2010
Great experience
Overall great experience. Courteous staff and knowledgeable doctor. Would recommend to anyone.

January 23rd, 2010
Can't get a hold of the doctor
This doctor is never available. Her office does not have an answering service. She never follows up on patients after procedures. I am in so much pain after my epidural and I can not get her office to call me back.It's been 3 days and I'm still waiting. In the meantime, my pain meds have run out, the pharmacy won't refill them until they get a response from the office. What a surprise! They can't get a hold of her either! 2 faxed requests have gone unanswered. Gone 3 nights without sleep because the pain keeps me up. As pleasant as this doctor may be in person, her availability to her patients in practically non-exsistant.