Dr. Annu Navani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

August 23rd, 2016
Worst doctor
This doctor is really only in it for money, only been Able to see her a few time always pushed off on her PAs. Never listens to how bad mypain is and most of the time she dont even know why im there dosent remember my injuries or even bothers to look it up.I wasted so much time with this doctor to the point where I feel stuck. Please think twice about seeing her as your doctor.

February 9th, 2015
I quit going to see the Dr.
Didn't listen well. Spent more time typing than paying attention to me. Many visits were handed off to a nurse. Actually allowed a Physician assistant to give me her first ever hip injection. She was always pushing me to go to her clinic for injections and more. I left her and found a doctor that actually paid attention to me.

August 17th, 2013
Poor care
Lost medical records. Sent letters which were never received. Miss diagnosis. Not open to discussing your input. I am a RN so no a thing or 2. Go somewhere else. Her office staff can be rude and not helpful. Great doc's out there just not her.

June 13th, 2013
Money Grubbing Dr
This team is trained to get you into as many of their treatments as possible. Most are cash only. Its obvious these Drs, (Navani) is trying to make as much money as possible on any patient. Go ANYWHERE else, Shes just a money grubber.

September 19th, 2012
Not worth the time and money, find another pain dr.
She is in it only for money and that is ALL.

June 10th, 2010
Will highly recommend her
I have suffering from low back pain for years. Despite seeing several physicians, spine doctors and surgeons I got nowhere. Dr. Navani worked with me to get the right physical exercises and therapy after the epidural shots took effect. I now have a life. My entire family treats with her. I would recommend her to anybody. The staff there are very friendly too.JH

June 10th, 2010
Great experience
Overall great experience. Courteous staff and knowledgeable doctor. Would recommend to anyone.

January 22nd, 2010
Can't get a hold of the doctor
This doctor is never available. Her office does not have an answering service. She never follows up on patients after procedures. I am in so much pain after my epidural and I can not get her office to call me back.It's been 3 days and I'm still waiting. In the meantime, my pain meds have run out, the pharmacy won't refill them until they get a response from the office. What a surprise! They can't get a hold of her either! 2 faxed requests have gone unanswered. Gone 3 nights without sleep because the pain keeps me up. As pleasant as this doctor may be in person, her availability to her patients in practically non-exsistant.

November 30th, 2009
disappointed
I am extremely disappointed considering that she was recommended me through another Dr. and my Insurance Co. I have found that her office does not track patients which is especially important considering that many of the treatments require prior authorization. I had explained to the office that I knew every 6 months I would need a new authorization and they ignored my experience and blamed me for not have notifying them of the situation. (11.30.09)- no response to my repeated requests for information.My prior pain management company(Hendrickson and Hunt) even extended the courtesy to Dr. Navani to have the prior authorization request forms sent to them, they had been working with me for years... however, Dr. Navani's office declined. Who loses? The patient.I have my paperwork with me though so I was able to prove my statement. Why would you want to waste your time like this? Go somewhere else.