inactive

Overall Review

October 29th, 2015
Loved Dr. Amendola. I wish he was still at the U

March 6th, 2014
Not As Great As He Thinks He Is.
When i moved to Iowa for college, I started to run again and re-injured my ankle. I tried to make an appointment on my own and the wait was something like 4 months, my previous doctor had to call to get me in and the wait was 2 weeks. Fine, what really ticked me off was how he thought he was so great and treated me like dirt. He pushed the idea of surgery, after a lot of thinking I decided ok. I had post surgical appointments with him... Not once did I see him after he told me surgery is you're only option. The man is an egotistical jerk that will shove you to the next person!

May 11th, 2011
He had terrible bedside manner towards me. No I wasn't some big shot athlete who got hurt but I was still a patient in need of his care and he acted like I was a colossal bother and burden to him.

December 13th, 2009
Talk to your doctor, not his staff.
Talk with Dr. Amendola. NOT his students and especially not the hospital nurses OR social services. They don't have any idea what you need but Dr. Amendola Seems to understand the after proceedure needs and helped us get the equipment we needed. The nurses at the hospital seemed to feel that a change in medication or wheelchair request was a bit too much to ask. Even when we explained our circumstances only Dr. A's personal nurse and he understood and got us what we needed.