A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anoj Goel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anoj Goel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anoj Goel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Goel graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Goel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Des Peres Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anoj Kumar Goel MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Anoj K. Goel practice?
- Dr. Anoj Goel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anoj Goel practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeton, MO and Norfolk, VA.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Endocrinologists.