A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anola Tanga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anola Tanga, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanga graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Tanga has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anola Tanga MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anola Tanga practice?
- Dr. Anola Tanga has 1 office location.
Dr. Anola Tanga practices Psychiatry near Ogdensburg, NY.
See Ogdensburg Psychiatrists.