A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anoma Bandara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anoma Bandara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bandara graduated from University Of Peradeniya.
Dr. Bandara has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anoma Priyadharshani Bandara MD is a female General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Anoma P. Bandara practice?
- Dr. Anoma Bandara has 1 office location.
Dr. Anoma Bandara practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Cytopathology near Montgomery Village, MD.
See Montgomery Village General Practitioners, Montgomery Village Internists, and Montgomery Village Pathologists.