Overall Review

3.2

October 26th, 2016
Horrible
Had a 4:30 appt yesterday. At 5:30 there were still 2 people ahead of us. Nurse was very rude! Office is dumpy. Office staff was offended when we thought they should apologize for doctor running late. We ended up leaving and will never return. Wish I could give no stars for overall rating.

July 5th, 2016
Front desk staff is very discourteous and does not listen. I was told to follow up from hospital within 5-7 business days from an emergency procedure and was told I would have to wait over a month. I told staff to have dr. call me himself and then my appointment was made within a reasonable amount of time.

May 31st, 2016
great

March 24th, 2015
He's arrogant. Told me my condition after i asked his what it was he told me to go on google and read about it.

February 17th, 2015
To busy to talk to you
I called and the lady who answered the phone was to busy to talk to me and asked me to leave my number so she could call me in afternoon to make an appointment, I said NO THANX , They are plenty other Gastro doctors that have way better reviews than Dr. Goyal and perhaps time to talk to you beside appointment schedule. If he is to busy to make an appointment I can imagine how busy he must be to exam en you or talk to You. I SAY NO THANK YOU !

October 4th, 2013
patient
horrible experience and they try and get everything from you, they are terrible terrible people and have no heart to help

September 14th, 2013
Dr Goyle
I found Dr. anoop Goyle was very helpfull with both of my digestive problems. He spent enough time with me, listened to what I had to say and ordered the correct tests to diagnose and treat my problems. I feel He is a fine docttor and has helped me become heather. His staff has always been friendly and courteous to me. I would highly recomend him.

March 13th, 2012
get mia back
this office had a girl up front about three years now her name was mia and omg now that she is gone. I will never go back I know she wasnt the doctor but at least she could make you feel like a human being now we are just numbers he should be closed down for real or go by american time not india time... You do know you are in the usa now right dr. goyal...

October 19th, 2011
This office has always been bad for waiting time but at one time they had a great gal up front that made the stay a little better about two years ago she was a large lady but she was funny and made you feel at home but now that she is gone and i had to go in to see him for a problem i felt like walking out only if that women was back there I think her name was mya or something like that at least she knew how to smile and made you feel at ease... not anymore there.... I hate it there will be find another md even though i think he is goood he not that goood

October 27th, 2010
POSSIBLY THE ABSOLUTE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE HAD THE MISFORTUNE TO HAVE EVER HAD - AND MY HEALTH IS PAYING DEARLY FOR IT