Dr. Anoop Kapoor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anoop Kapoor?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Anoop Kapoor?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 14th, 2016

Unprofessional and arrogant. Highly do NOT recommend.

March 29th, 2016

I was referred to Dr Kapoor by my primary dr, and waited over 3 months for an appointment because he insisted Dr Kapoor was the best and worth waiting. The first visit I was in with the dr for about 45 mins or so, most of which I was crying because he told me every symptom I had wasn't "real and everyone has those." A medical condition I was diagnosed with at 15 and have been treated by numerous doctors "is just a number on a blood test and anyone who tells you it's an actual disease is a liar." He actually yelled at me more than once! I scheduled my next appt for what I was told was his first appt of the day @ 7:30 am & arrived at 7:15, right behind another woman. I didn't think anything of it because there are multiple doctors in the office. I was finally brought in to check my vitals at 7:50 and told that not only was there someone ahead of me, Dr Kapoor hadn't even arrived yet!! As the "first patient of the day" I was finally seen at 8:20!!! I understand waiting at doctors offices, but the fact the they double book patients and the doctor still shows up over 30 mins late is ridiculous. Especially when he only sees patients one day a week for 3 hours! On the second visit he seemed to be a bit more helpful (after making me cry again) deciding to run additional blood work and discussed changing meds once he received the results. He said he'd call me in a week, 2 weeks later I called on my own. I was told by a receptionist that the tests we were discussed were never done and he has no idea what I was talking about! She also said my blood work was completely normal, and that he doesn't remember discussing changing my meds and I must be confused! I had her fax my results and of course that test was on there, and nothing was even close to normal! At this point I was completely done and not planning to go back. I called back a few weeks later to get another copy of my blood work since I gave the first one to my pcp and wanted a copy for myself and was told by 2 people that they never ran bloods on me and I must be confused!!

September 15th, 2012

never go back . incomplete and rude

June 24th, 2011

Dr. Kapoor is kind and caring. He makes you feel at ease.

April 1st, 2016