A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anoop Parameswaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anoop Parameswaran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parameswaran
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anoop Parameswaran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parameswaran graduated from Univ. of Kerala, India. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parameswaran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anoop Chandrika Parameswaran MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anoop C. Parameswaran practice?
- Dr. Anoop Parameswaran has 1 office location.
Dr. Anoop Parameswaran practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.