A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anoop Parameswaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anoop Parameswaran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anoop Parameswaran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parameswaran graduated from Univ. of Kerala, India. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parameswaran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parameswaran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans