A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anoop Parameswaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anoop Parameswaran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parameswaran
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Parameswaran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anoop Parameswaran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parameswaran graduated from Univ. of Kerala, India. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parameswaran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anoop Chandrika Parameswaran MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anoop C. Parameswaran practice?
- Dr. Anoop Parameswaran has 1 office location.
Dr. Anoop Parameswaran practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.