Overall Review

3.1

September 12th, 2016
WORST DOCTOR EVER
THIS DOCTOR HAS THE POOREST BED SIDE MANNER WE HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. ELDERLY PARENT IN INTENSE PAIN. FIRST VISIT HE LISTENED FOR A FEW MINUTES AND GAVE INFORMATION TO READ. 2ND VISIT PARENT STILL IN PAIN NOT REALLY INTERESTED IN HEARING HER COMPLETE STORY VERY INCONSIDERATE AND RUDE. DON'T TAKE YOUR ELDERLY FAMILY MEMBERS TO THIS DOCTOR. WAITED IN THE OFFICE FOR ABOUT AN HOUR BEFORE SEEING THE DOCTOR.

August 17th, 2016
This man definitely educated outside USA. He has no intelligence and even worse manners. He should be reported to the state

June 2nd, 2016
This doctor has no compassion for the patient. This accident happened at work and he did not even want to listen to me. He is totally inept and extremely rude. He should or be able to practice medicine. I was unconscious for over 10 minutes due electricution and fell from a twelve foot height, but he did want to know about what happened but had the gall to tell me that none of my symptoms were due to accident. He ordered an EEG test cause in his words was giving me the benefit of a doubt. I can't even talk properly anymore and feel fatigued and have an issue breathing, but in his words my symptoms were suggestive. This man enjoys adding insult to injury.

June 2nd, 2016
Terrible bedside manner VERY rude doctor and staff

April 14th, 2016
Worst neurologist office ever! Office staff unhelpful and rude. Indian woman answering phones has poor English, couldn't understand her. Dr. Ready is just plan mean and uncaring. Never met such a rude man

March 22nd, 2016
Inconsiderate office staff and Doctor
I was referred to Dr. Reddy's office for a nerve test in my foot. When I got there one of the office staff told me to remove my pants and lie face up on the table in my underwear. I asked for a gown or sheet to cover myself with as it would be embarrassing to lay there in my underwear in front of a male doctor that I have never met. I was told they didn't not have a sheet or gown but I could use a piece of paper. I said that wasn't inappropriate. The doctor refused to come talk to me so I left. I was humiliated and embarrassed.

February 11th, 2016
New, and now returning patient.
I was beyond impressed with my experience at this doctor’s office. Dr. Reddy and his staff were very accommodating & knowledgeable of all the questions I needed answered.

October 6th, 2015
Received toxic levels of seizure meds
Even receiving this type of meds and more, my seizures became worse. A side effect of the Dilantin was losing my teeth. Stay away!! Find a doctor who really cares and listens.

May 14th, 2015
worse doctor ever
Anoop is the worse doctor that I have ever seen. He is condescending and should not be allowed to see patients. Maybe his bedside manner worked in whatever country he came from, but it doesn't work here. He doesn't deserve the title if doctor.

March 13th, 2015
Terrible/have had the test before and received pain and unbelievable horrible bruises!!

August 14th, 2014
5 star!
Dr. Reddy is 5 star. He cares and is a total professional. He is the real deal. I recommend him 100%

June 25th, 2014
Excellent Doctor!
My wife has been diagnosed with a form of MS. Our primary care physician referred us to Dr. Reddy. He and his staff exude the very essence of professionalism and patient empathy. I would highly recommended him to all who seek an open and through doctor. We could not be happier. With Gratitude, we say Thank You to Dr. Reddy and his amazing office staff!