A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anoop Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anoop Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anoop Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Shah has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anoop Kirti Shah MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anoop K. Shah practice?
- Dr. Anoop Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Anoop Shah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Gastroenterologists.