A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anoop Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anoop Sharma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anoop Sharma, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sharma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anoop K Sharma MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anoop K. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Anoop Sharma has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anoop Sharma practices Urology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Chandler Urologists.