Dr. Anoop Sharma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anoop Sharma?

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Anoop Sharma?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 25th, 2017

Bad manners

My brother has been seeing doctor Sharma for 6 months and likes him a lot. The doctor seems very caring. Our visit was fine but it was what happened after the appointment that was unsettling. My brother lives in a nursing room and is transported to and from the doctors office. We were waiting for the transport van to pick him up when the front desk came over and locked the front doors. I asked if they were closing and they said "oh yes". It was around 1 PM. When it became obvious my brother's van wasn't coming any time soon, I noticed the two front desk ladies were whispering and snickering. Since we were the only two people still there I perceived that this was directed at us. I was heartbroken and told my brother that I didn't feel comfortable and we waited out in the sun for his ride. I am not sure that the whispering and the snickering was About but that was my perception and that it all that matters. We will continue to see doctor Sharma but I will never feel comfortable in the waiting room again. Very sad.

October 23rd, 2015

The Dr and his staff are average but to make contact with the office on the phone is very frustrating. If that was addressed things would go smoother.

November 7th, 2012

Practice is okay if you like being in an assembly line.

There is no guarantee that you will see Dr. Sharma even if you have an appointment. Watch out if you get passed to one of his associates. The doctor I was examined by told me to stop taking a supplement that my nephrologist had recommended to me and treated me like I was an idiot. After the examination, I came out of the examine room to find Dr. Sharma and this doctor ridiculing me for not wanting to follow his command. Unfortunately, if you give any push back to one of his associates, they will not return your phone call or emails for prescription refills.

February 6th, 2010

a dr that needs to loose his day job

had stones in both kidneys, day of procedure he wanted to go in my left kidney.... well after arguing for a min he goes to check the scan himself, says i was right and i only had one in my left and many in my right, i talk to the dr after he put the stint in and says he could not blast the stones due to a small line to my kidney, when i show up to get the stint removed he tells me that he blasted the stones but didnt save the stones so i could get them tested. it took some time to get my x ray set up but they never called me so i called them for the results and they said the dr would call you when he gets a chance, 2 weeks later i get a check in the mail for my x ray copay, i dont want my money back i want a phone call with a resut. i would never send anyone to see him or his office

May 19th, 2017