A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anping Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anping Han is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anping Han, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from Inner Mongolia Medical College, Hothot.
Dr. Han has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Adams Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Han accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 8 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Health New England - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anping Han practice?
Dr. Anping Han practices Family Medicine near North Adams, MA.
See North Adams Family Physicians.