A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ansaar Rai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ansaar Rai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rai
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ansaar Rai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
Education & Awards
Dr. Rai graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Rai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- West Virginia University
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ansaar T Rai BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Ansaar T. Rai practice?
- Dr. Ansaar Rai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ansaar Rai practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Ranson, WV.
See Morgantown Radiologists.