A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ansel McFaddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ansel McFaddin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ansel McFaddin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McFaddin graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McFaddin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuomey Healthcare System
- Medical University Hospital Authority
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ansel Rose McFaddin MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ansel R. McFaddin practice?
- Dr. Ansel McFaddin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ansel McFaddin practices Internal Medicine near Sumter, SC.
See Sumter Internists.