Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anselm Anyoha
Dr. Anselm Anyoha, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Bridgeport, CT. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Anyoha is affiliated with Brookdale Hospital Medical Center, St Vincent's Medical Center and Winthrop University Hospital. Dr. Anyoha has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Anselm Anyoha has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Anselm Anyoha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgeport, CT.
Dr. Bipinchand Dalal
Bridgeport, CT 0 mi55
Dr. Joel Allen
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics
Bridgeport, CT 0.07 mi42
Dr. Cherise Rowan
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Bridgeport, CT 0.17 mi10