Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anselm Igbanugo
Dr. Anselm Igbanugo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toms River, NJ. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Igbanugo is affiliated with Community Medical Center, St Barnabas Medical Center and Ocean Medical Center. Dr. Igbanugo has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Anselm Igbanugo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anselm Igbanugo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.
Dr. Jin Park
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Toms River, NJ 0.01 mi45
Dr. Angelo Markatos
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Toms River, NJ 0.01 mi18
Dr. Jose Iglesias
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Toms River, NJ 0.01 mi24