A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anselm Igbanugo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anselm Igbanugo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Igbanugo graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Igbanugo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Igbanugo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anselm O. Igbanugo practice?
Dr. Anselm Igbanugo practices Internal Medicine near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Internists.