A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anselmo Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anselmo Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anselmo Garcia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Garcia has 19 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anselmo Garcia MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anselmo Garcia practice?
- Dr. Anselmo Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Anselmo Garcia practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Pulmonologists.