A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anshi Thapliyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anshi Thapliyal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Thapliyal graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Thapliyal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Philadelphia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anshi Md Thapliyal MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anshi M. Thapliyal practice?
- Dr. Anshi Thapliyal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anshi Thapliyal practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.