A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anshu Raj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anshu Raj is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Raj graduated from B.J Medical College And Sassoon General Hospitals,Pune,India. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Raj has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anshu A Raj MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anshu A. Raj practice?
- Dr. Anshu Raj has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anshu Raj practices Internal Medicine near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL.
See Skokie Internists.