A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anshu Bais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anshu Bais is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anshu Bais, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bais graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Bais has 7 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- Woman's Christian Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anshu Bais MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anshu Bais practice?
- Dr. Anshu Bais has 1 office location.
Dr. Anshu Bais practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.