A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anshul Bamrolia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anshul Bamrolia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bamrolia
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bamrolia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anshul Bamrolia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bamrolia graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bamrolia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anshul B Bamrolia MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anshul B. Bamrolia practice?
- Dr. Anshul Bamrolia has 1 office location.
Dr. Anshul Bamrolia practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Gurnee, IL.
See Gurnee Internists, Gurnee Hematologists, and Gurnee Oncologists.