A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anshul Bamrolia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anshul Bamrolia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anshul Bamrolia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bamrolia graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bamrolia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anshul Bamrolia MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anshul Bamrolia practice?
- Dr. Anshul Bamrolia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anshul Bamrolia practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Villa, IL.
See Gurnee Internists, Gurnee Hematologists, and Gurnee Oncologists.