A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anshul Bamrolia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anshul Bamrolia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bamrolia
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bamrolia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anshul Bamrolia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bamrolia graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bamrolia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anshul B Bamrolia MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anshul B. Bamrolia practice?
- Dr. Anshul Bamrolia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anshul Bamrolia practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Villa, IL.
See Gurnee Internists, Gurnee Hematologists, and Gurnee Oncologists.