A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anshul Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anshul Rao is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anshul Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Rao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Goldsboro
- Johnston Memorial Hospital - Smithfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anshul Mocherla Rao MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anshul M. Rao practice?
- Dr. Anshul Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Anshul Rao practices Internal Medicine near Goldsboro, NC.
See Goldsboro Internists.